The best widget to easy extend and customize the "android" settings.
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user. It provides a totally customizable widgets, many advanced settings for any widget (more than 30 toggles each).
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify his fantastic Android smartphone.
* NEWS: Released a new Icons theme, search for: EC.Theme *
To translate in your language go to http://crowdin.net/project/extendedcontrols
Custom backgrounds (you can choose from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
Change Widgets transparency;
A lot of different icons;
Edit exists widgets;
Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
Different indicator type (standard or circular)
Complete support for Honeycomb;
Widgets dynamics in notification bar (only Honeycomb)
Widgets in notification bar;
Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
Disable static indicator;
Show wallpaper in widget configuration;
Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity
Only app that saves your widgets and allow you to load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness.
Don’t you think that the widget is insufficient since we use other settings more than these above? With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 2G-3G (Shortcut + label network)
- 4G Toggle (WiMAX for EVO)
- APN (Renaming APN or Direct Mode)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Direct GPS (No shortcut)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Airplane Mode (Fly mode)
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Timeout (customizable with label)
- Stay Awake toggle
- Torch (Nexus One, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire, HTC Legend, Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Milestone, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, etc...)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Battery (image, percentage or image percentage; color label)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- AudioManager (Switch directly from mute, vibration and normal mode)
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager
- About APN, with Gingerbread only Rename APN switch type works correctly. Please, remove your current widget and add a new one.
- About Battery, after update seems there are some problems with saved profiles. Please contact us to fix this bug.
- About GPS, with Gingerbread now is impossible to enable it directly because there are some Android Security limits, but we are working on.
- If you have any problems, please click on Help Section to understand how to use Extended Controls or please write us an e-mail, don't leave a negative comment.
For any updates or news you can follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/honoluluteam !!!